At the first place, do you even know your own expected return?

If the investment provides potential 20% return, the probability is 80%, so you are expecting 16% of return. Right? Did you set your own benchmark? No? So what is the basis if your investment? Expected return is the measure, by your standard, of what return that makes you happy. Let’s say you expect return of …

The Fear of Financial Planning?

No doubt that financial planning is important. It is so important that it seems illogical that many avoid so. I believe that after a few decades of being a customer, and an insider to a few financial institutions, the main reason for many of us avoid doing or even starting any financial planning is FEAR. …